TO FIND BOOKS
Check the online data base which is updated regularly. Go to Check online .
SEARCH by entering author or title in the box and clicking “Submit .”
SORT any column by placing your cursor on the column heading and clicking once. Reverse the order by clicking again on the column heading. Scroll down.
Note: The small gray arrow in the column heading shows the order of the sort.
1. To sort by author’s last name (A through Z), place your cursor on “Author” and click once.
2. To sort in reverse order (Z through A), place your cursor on “Author” and click.
NOTE: A hard copy media list is kept in the library, but it is only reprinted yearly.
TO CHECK OUT BOOKS
Instructions are posted at the end of the free-standing bookcase in the library.
1. Select your book, CD, DVD, or kit.
2. Take a check-out card from the card bin and fill out the card completely.
3. Place the check-out card in the space on the shelf where you removed the item.
1. Place the item back on the shelf.
2. Mark the “date returned” on the check-out card.
3. Replace the check-out card in the card bin.